Do you wish Revelation made more sense?
Most Christians find the idea of reading Revelation interesting. The actual process can be… daunting. Dragons. Plagues. Cataclysm. Angelic wars. Armageddon. Judgment. Tribulation. Salvation. New Creation.
But Revelation wasn’t written to confuse us. It was written to make us resilient, courageous, and committed to King Jesus’s cause. In this study, Pastors Keith Simon and Patrick Miller will seek to reclaim Revelation’s message for everyday people.
Join us on Fridays at noon to learn more about:
- April 24: Is Revelation literal?
- May 1: The Scroll, the seven seals and the seven trumpets
- May 8: The dragon, the beasts, and the witnesses
- May 15: Seven bowls and the fall of Babylon
- May 22: The final judgment and millennium
- May 29: Disembodied heaven or renewed earth?
In order to attend, you'll need a link to the Zoom meeting, which will also give you access to submit questions in real time. Note: You do NOT need to create a Zoom account in order to attend.
Complete the form to receive the link to this online Bible study delivered to your inbox.