Wondering how to connect more deeply with God through Luke?
Extend your Sunday morning worship throughout the week!
This devotional workbook is a companion to Luke: Unreasonable Hospitality, The Crossing’s Advent 2023 sermon series.
Monday through Saturday, you’ll read a chapter of Luke, analyze the text, and practice meditating on God’s word, prayerfully inviting him to work in your heart. The week will end in church on Sundays with a sermon about the passage you’ve been studying, building on what God has already been doing in your heart that week.
In this devotional workbook, you can expect to find:
- Background information for understanding the historical and cultural context
- Prompts for reading and reflecting on the book of Luke
- Guided prayers to help you process what you’re learning in conversation with God
- A weekly QR code linking to a playlist with the upcoming worship set and additional resources for your bible study
- Space to take notes during each Sunday’s sermon
Fill out the form to receive a free PDF download of Luke: Unreasonable Hospitality.