Wondering how to connect more deeply with God this year?
Extend your Sunday morning worship throughout the week!
This devotional workbook acts as a companion to Becoming Who You Are, The Crossing’s new sermon series through Ephesians.
Monday through Saturday, you’ll read through a portion of Ephesians and practice meditating on God’s word, prayerfully inviting him to work in your heart. The week will end on in church on Sundays with a sermon about the passage you’ve been studying, building on what God has already been doing in your heart that week.
In this 12-week devotional workbook, you can expect to find:
- Background information for understanding the historical and cultural context
- Prompts for reading and reflecting on Paul’s letter to the Ephesians
- Guided prayers to help you process what you’re learning in conversation with God
- A weekly QR code linking to a playlist with the upcoming worship set
- Space to take notes during each Sunday’s sermon
Fill out the form to receive a PDF download of Ephesians: Becoming Who You Are.
Interested in making your devotional experience even better? Check the box for more info on how to receive a free hard copy of this workbook.